Will New Patch fix Jittery 2D ME?

I have a good pc, 2 yrs old, powerful yet when I play matches in 2D the game goes through stetches in which it becomes jittery, very annoying to watch. Now, in defense of SI, this does not happen all the time nor does it happen throughout the entire match. But it does happen enough to greatly reduce the fun factor.

And yes, I have tried the following:

turned off threading and #3D option

turned off Anti virus program

adjusted pc power settings

What's really odd is that the 3d ME works fine and does not jitter at all..I would just use that but I just dont like it enough as the 2d me.

Anyway, I hope that this new patch fixes this issue. I have hopes that it might since there has been so many threads opened concerning this subject.

I would say: yes.

The 3d is just as jittery, its because they changed the threads/cpu load balance after we all complained about the unresponsive ui. Naturally, they cocked it up (along with loans etc) and now we have an equally unresponsive ui and jittery graphics. :thup: They are actually testing the 3rd patch, so I am hopeful it will be addressed. :)

My 2D classic is jittery, the non-classic isn't.

Can't really speculate about what is going to be in the patch though until SI release details.

Well, unless they are planning a 4th patch, they need to fix everything in the 3rd or 2009 will have been a write-off. That's my reasoning, because if they don't get it right then who's going to rush to buy 2010 until that's 'finished' (almost a year after its released seems to be the plan these days - if at all). Not I, sir.

Archived