Club & Country Manager?

I am currently managing Wrexham in the Premiership, (currently challenging for a European spot, circa Feb/March 2016), and have just won the African Nations with Cameroon! :D

hoping to get a European national job, after the 2016 Euros, this summer! :)

im the manager of bournemouth and following promotion to prem and success in FA Cup was offered the england job too. Have won the Euros with England and will probably resign from the national side if i win the World Cup - so as to concentrate back on the mighty Bournemouth's rise to the top!!

I noticed (as you do when you start browsing around random game stats and histories) in my Scunthorpe game that the Faroe Islands hadn't managed to even score a goal in the last almost 5 years (~65 matches) so I couldn't resist taking on the challenge. A few weeks later I found I was very able to resist as my team got pulped 8-0 by Scotland and I really couldn't be bothered trying to turn them into something even half decent since my Scunthorpe save goes really nice and fast now and trawling through for the best 26 out of 360 crap players for each international match and trying to do something worthwhile was too tedious!

Archived