Should have i brought them?

Yes, you should have bought them all as they are still in their prime and will bring a commercial windfall through shirt sales etc.

Strikers usually peak between 27 and 32, so theoretically Torres and Villa will still score goals consistantly for approx 5 and 3 years respectively. Kaka is still young, but will probably drop off sooner than most as he has been playing at the highest level since he was a teenager.

Gerrard on the other hand will be getting on in your game, but he is very consistant and his ability doesn't/hasn't increased/decreased in the last 5 years or so. Silva i'm not so sure he is worth more than any other player that you bought, but maybe he will turn out to be brilliant. If they don't perform immediately, don't worry as all players need time to gel together. To check how well your team has gelled, go to the 'Team Report' section on the profile of your assistant manager.

Hope this helps answer your question.

If i remember the times when goalies, defenders and midfielders usually peak/are in their prime, i will update you.

Happy Gaming

Hamilton162

Yes, you should have bought them all as they are still in their prime and will bring a commercial windfall through shirt sales etc.

Strikers usually peak between 27 and 32, so theoretically Torres and Villa will still score goals consistantly for approx 5 and 3 years respectively. Kaka is still young, but will probably drop off sooner than most as he has been playing at the highest level since he was a teenager.

Gerrard on the other hand will be getting on in your game, but he is very consistant and his ability doesn't/hasn't increased/decreased in the last 5 years or so. Silva i'm not so sure he is worth more than any other player that you bought, but maybe he will turn out to be brilliant. If they don't perform immediately, don't worry as all players need time to gel together. To check how well your team has gelled, go to the 'Team Report' section on the profile of your assistant manager.

Hope this helps answer your question.

If i remember the times when goalies, defenders and midfielders usually peak/are in their prime, i will update you.

Happy Gaming

Hamilton162

Thanks a lot

Archived