Player X is at loggerheads with Player Y

Two of my best players (one of which is my captain, the other my keeper) have recently fallen out, for no obvious reason.

Both are valuable members of my squad. what effect will it have if i play both in the team, and will this ever go away or is the only option to sell one?

cheers

I don't like this feature.

It's been a long standing rule that CM and now FM avoid features which have no connection to the game of football.

This has changed drastically in the past two versions of the game (08 and 09). A little 'personal ' touch is great, but I don't like it when I can do absolutely nothing about it. There should at least be a feature to sit down with both players and try to resolve their differences, it doesn't have to be successful every time..

I checked the editor

when player X says he doesn't like player Y a negative relation appears

for example a young DC was tutored by my older DC (influence 20 determination 19) but the young DC decided that he hates my captain so instead of favoured personnel he is at bad relations with my captain (50/100 he hates the captain)

use FMRTE to check this or to modify it

i recently had two youngsters, one who'd come through the ranks and was a budding dm, so i got him learning off my vice captain who has played that position for me for over a decade and captained italy, they hate each other so i left it a while and russo, the italian had a dip in the form and i farmed out the youngster to my feeder club, udinese. he spent two years there i think, or with a couple of clubs and i brang him back to the club. straight away they were disliking each other again and i had to sell him in january, i wish it gave at least a reason maybe even only for comedy value. the other one is a young left winger who fell out with another experienced italian the same way and i sent him to my b squad for two years and when he came back they were hating each other straight away. i've had it before and it's gone away or i've moved on but surely if players spend two years at another club then they should be able to have resolved their differences, no?

Archived