Friendlies for my reserves

I am trying to get a bit more revenue for my side,

to do this i read arranging friendlies against spanish b sides can be a bit of a help,

This might be a stupid question...but when i go into my reserve teams fixtures and select a friendly opposition etc. if i select say barcelona as my opposition does the game automatically assume i mean barca B?

I am trying to get a bit more revenue for my side,

to do this i read arranging friendlies against spanish b sides can be a bit of a help,

This might be a stupid question...but when i go into my reserve teams fixtures and select a friendly opposition etc. if i select say barcelona as my opposition does the game automatically assume i mean barca B?

but when i select the barcelona b team - i do this by going to the barcelona squads and clicking on the b team sqaud page - the pick for friendly option dissapears... is there another way that i am supposed to pick barca b for my oppo?

Hmmm... It SHOULD work.

Maybe you should try this: After selecting "choose opponent" use the search function by typing in "Barcelona B". Pick Barcelona B from the options and then pick for friendly.

Archived