Can you continue save games from the demo in the full game?

Can I? I'm waiting for Amazon's Football manager 08 shipment to come and I've built up a great team as Arsenal and I'd like to continue it. Is it possible to finish this save game in the real game? Could I transmit this file into my full game's folders to make it work? Thanks!

Can I? I'm waiting for Amazon's Football manager 08 shipment to come and I've built up a great team as Arsenal and I'd like to continue it. Is it possible to finish this save game in the real game? Could I transmit this file into my full game's folders to make it work? Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bloodbore8:

Can I? I'm waiting for Amazon's Football manager 08 shipment to come and I've built up a great team as Arsenal and I'd like to continue it. Is it possible to finish this save game in the real game? Could I transmit this file into my full game's folders to make it work? Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will work but there are some suspicions that some bits will not turn out correctly due to copying prevention i.e. winners of major trophies.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:

Yes. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will? Oh, thanks! I want to continue it because on this account Eduardo is actually scoring (all my other demo accounts make him suck)! Fabregas is amazing, too, and Lehmann's not that bad either (on my other account, we lost 5-1 to Portsmouth thanks to him--he got a rating of 2).

Archived