Possible Future Preferred Moves

ive only seen Dion Dublin play those roles lol

Thing is Dublin actually became a defender when he lost his position as a starting striker. What the OP is getting at, is something entirely different, which is why I am intrigued to find out exactly what he means

I think any striker with a high closing down instruction will do that.

Anyway, I'd like to see the latin-american "ball or opponent" ppm, that is a player who will allow either the ball OR the opponent overcome him, never both of them! A Pablo Garcia type of move, if you know what I mean ;)

Thing is Dublin actually became a defender when he lost his position as a starting striker. What the OP is getting at, is something entirely different, which is why I am intrigued to find out exactly what he means

Yes, i knew what he meant champ, anyway back to OP.. wouldnt that rely on 'Teamwork' or 'Work Rate' not Preferred move? and yes to the above comment ;)

I dont think I've ever seen my striker come back to midfield in the game to defend at any point, which I dont really expect them to... but it'd be nice to have a guy who comes back and surprises them from time to time. It could be a tactical thing, but can't most of the moves... 'getting forward whenever possible', 'tries long range shots', etc...?

one i wouldnt mine seeing is a sort of "place free-kicks" type PPM.

atm you have the hit FK with power which would be the roberto carlos/cristiano ronaldo type taker, but what about the technical people who place them, a prime example of this would be beckham.

As of 9.2 you can't teach a player to curl the ball and I think one or two other ppms but players and regens do start off with them and they can be taught via tutoring. I'd like to see these ppms to be available for suggestion to players via player interaction like the other ppms. It seems a bit ridiculous that you can't teach a player to curl a ball.

On another note, curling the ball seems a bit useless when crossing the ball from the byline because the ball just goes out of play 9 times out of 10(or what seems like it) but otherwise is useful for attempts on goal/free kicks.

I think someone on these forums said that some ppm were taken out because it will take a long time to get some of them working with the 3D/animation.

I really would like to see Hug touchline added with the next patch. That’s pretty much the only preferred move I was looking forward to teaching wingers in the youth team. :(

As of 9.2 you can't teach a player to curl the ball and I think one or two other ppms but players and regens do start off with them and they can be taught via tutoring. I'd like to see these ppms to be available for suggestion to players via player interaction like the other ppms. It seems a bit ridiculous that you can't teach a player to curl a ball.

you never could teach people to curl ball in 910 either iirc, im still using 910 because the bojan bug is the biggest thing that ruins the game a little too much for me and i never have seen the option to do this in 910.

i thought plays no through passes had been taken out, but ive seen one of my regens pick it up when being generated so was surprised as i dont think its on the list of things to suggest to players.

i think with the removal of cuts inside, if im reading it right from the tactics forum, you have to set your wingers to cross from byline, but cross ball = never, if you have a right footer in AML, that should in theory do what you're after. theres also talk about needing run through center ppm, but not entirely sure about that.

Archived