Yes, it's another 9.3.0 patch thread...

With everyone eagerly anticipating the 9.3.0 patch, I was wondering, if you are choosing to start a new game with the new patch, what team are you going to start out as? And why?

Personally, I will start as undemployed to see which teams are manager-less :)

Discuss... :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see people making a positive contribution to the forums

On topic: I will probably just play whichever game loads when I click "Load last game", which I think is a Man Utd one. I will head on back to my Bristol City save at some point though

i'm looking forward to the release of 9.3.0, looking to run 37 Leagues @ my last check; hated the limitations of my previous game due to the medium database & lack of feeder Leagues.

i'll be either York City (bit bored of them lately though, or Luton Town (like the challenge of the 30point deficit) but i'm also looking to venture abroad; this will be my "career game". i'll no doubt also be UNITED for the first couple of seasons because i like to win.

I will be starting as KRC Gent-Zeehaven in the Belgian 3rd Division A. On saturday they became my favourite small team in the world ever. Due to an error on a bet, I ended up with a single on them to win on saturday evening and panicked my way through the night as I was convinced I'd lost my money. They won 4-0, I got £500 and they instantly stole a place in my heart!

I will one day take a holiday in Gent, watch them play a match, buy a replica shirt and give them a whirl on FM. It's the least I can do :D

I will continue with my current save which is now with Spurs. I started at Leeds and left them in the Championship with a promotion place secured. Since I'm a Spurs fan it was too hard to resist when they came and asked if I would consider a move down south.

Aston Villa most probably..

I'm Man City at the moment and its gets a bit boring being able to spend all the time with no real limitations..

could be someone crap and give myself a challenge, eg. Mk Dons (saw a post about someone being them and thought it sounded interesting haha)

Going to start a fresh with Newcastle ,then Unemployed , then possibly Gateshead.

Start a fresh with Newcastle, then go to Gateshead when they lose their manager ? :p

I always like todo that.

I am going to continue my current save till I get bored of it, then start as Gateshead.

You definately can play with the 9.2, 9.1 or the original database. That's as long as you don't delete the old patch's databases from your computer.

just in case im getting the wrong end of the stick. is it possible to play 9.3 with all its changes of the match engine and getting rid of the bugs without having the january transfers and manager changes.

Archived