most capped international......

On my game (Currently 2038)

USA - Jozy Altidore - 197 Caps (And 147 goals from the same man)

Spain - Iker Cassilas - 190 Caps (And Bojan scored 102 goals)

Czech Rep - Petr Cech - 206 Caps (:eek:)

England (fwiw) - Micah Richards - 145 Caps

MEXICO - FRANCISCO OCHOA - 222 Caps..!! (And Carlos Vela scored 139 Goals.)

And thas the best I can offer

stll got full 2018 WCQ games to play so hopefully Donovan can eclipse 222!!! watch this space, will probs bump in a few days/weeks with new screenie, if anyone still cares that is, on the Record Thread, didn't see a record international apps, just youth int, maybe i didnt look hard enough!!!

• 1 month later...

I can't beat that, but in FM08 (which I'm still playing) Micah Richards just won't retire and, what's more, he's still playing really well in the EPL. He got 149 caps for England scoring 74 goals (the majority of which came while I was manager of England, and obviously he was set to challenge the keeper at corners, hence all his goals).

He is 39 now and has played in an impressive 682 LEAGUE games. He must have topped 1000 games overall though. :cool:

Ronaldo retired on my game. He's now a manager (and a pretty good one, if attributes are anything to go by). 203 caps, 73 goals. He was still Portugal's second-best striker, rather depressingly for Portugal.

Rooney had like 160 caps, 100+ goals which was a rather impressive if silly tally.

Archived