Where is Terry Dixon on 09?

Did you use the quick search or the player search? The quick search is the bar at the top where you simply type in names, the player search is the one where you can filter attributes, positions etc.

If the quick search can't find him, he's not in your save and you'll have to start a new one.

If he got recommended to you then obviously he is on the database you are playing in. If you can't find him with the search then click the link where your scout recommended him.

And yes you don't need all the Irish players loaded, he's always there if you play in England or Scotland.

If he got recommended to you then obviously he is on the database you are playing in. If you can't find him with the search then click the link where your scout recommended him.

And yes you don't need all the Irish players loaded, he's always there if you play in England or Scotland.

but there's no way of doing that mid-game

im doomed then

Is it that big a deal really? I had him on loan on FM08, he was ok at first but nothing special. He's had injury problems IRL which was why Spurs released him, they thought his career (at the top level at least) was over, I doubt he'll turn into a top flight player.

He is on there, my top player at the moment for my weston super mare game, MINT LAD!

i have all english leagues on medium, nothing else loaded and i have him, maybe he was there, and nobody signed him so he retired, like all the foreigners do who dont get work permits.

Archived