San Siro

Lol, this thread is super funny, the "san siro" is called the guiseppe Maezza stadium. Guiseppe Maezza was a player who played for both Milan and Inter so they changed the name from Stadio San Siro (san siro been the area the stadium is in) to the Guiseppe Maezza.

Stadio Guiseppe Maezza is more commonly used by inter with milan usually callin it the san siro.

Lol, this thread is super funny, the "san siro" is called the guiseppe Maezza stadium. Guiseppe Maezza was a player who played for both Milan and Inter so they changed the name from Stadio San Siro (san siro been the area the stadium is in) to the Guiseppe Maezza.

Stadio Guiseppe Maezza is more commonly used by inter with milan usually callin it the san siro.

We are talking about the game though, that in the database its listed as two different stadiums, i don't know because i haven't checked. Just listening to whats been said, you know whats super funny? Eldwick

They play at the same stadium in real life of course. But the San Siro and Giuseppe Meazza are listed as different stadiums in the database, because Inter and AC fans use different names for the stadium. AC fans generally use the proper name, San Siro, but Inter fans like to call it Giuseppe Meazza in honour of the player that used to play for them in the 1930s (he also played for AC Milan after that, but is more famous for Inter)

isn't there a couple of other teams that share as well, Lazio/Roma maybe? and Juve and Naopli? could be wrong on this tho

Yes Lazio & Roma, but I'm not sure about Juventus & Napoli. In Lazio & Roma's case, the stadium is the same on the database, just the same as it was between Crystal Palace and Wimbledon in the past. Unfortunately, despite this discussion, we are still no closer to getting an answer for the original question lol :(

Yes Lazio & Roma, but I'm not sure about Juventus & Napoli. In Lazio & Roma's case, the stadium is the same on the database, just the same as it was between Crystal Palace and Wimbledon in the past. Unfortunately, despite this discussion, we are still no closer to getting an answer for the original question lol :(

I was going to ask, I'm Lazio manager and I wanted to change the pitch dimensions. Never got the choice to anyway.

Archived