Deflation

I am playing in Northern Ireland and I am in 2015. All of a sudden, all my wages and money was cut almost in half. I went from a wage budget of $900k to $500k, my top wages went from $57k to $30k.

I added the patches a while ago and I really dont think I did anything different. Any thoughts?

(in theory, I want it to go back to what it was, so I would like a 'fix' but I dont know if this is an 'error')

I am playing in Northern Ireland and I am in 2015. All of a sudden, all my wages and money was cut almost in half. I went from a wage budget of $900k to $500k, my top wages went from $57k to $30k.

I added the patches a while ago and I really dont think I did anything different. Any thoughts?

(in theory, I want it to go back to what it was, so I would like a 'fix' but I dont know if this is an 'error')

As said you may have overspent, however a common problem is the currency changes without changing the symbol in game. Check in your preferences, if your playing in $'s it may have changed to £'s or something.

Archived