Influence attribute

I dont know if this has been proposed before, or the exact way of working of this attribute but well, here is my idea...

Influence should change not just with the experience achieved by the player but depending the club he is playing for. Example: Im playing with Newells (Argentinian club) and I have a midfielder very important for my team and he could have like 18 influence, but if he is sold to an european club, lets say Atletico Madrid, he CANT have the same influence there, at least the first year...he can reach again 18 maybe with several season playing in Madrid...so, the influence should depend on the player mentality, the club he is playing for and the time played for that specific team, it doesnt matter if it has to drop like 10 points with changing teams...that drop will depend if the club is A LOT bigger than the previous or more or less the same level...what do you say about this?

I agree with some of what you're saying. I think in game terms you will find most team mates will become unhappy if you select a new player as captain, even if they have a high influence attribute. So this reduces the effectiveness of that players influence attribute without actually lowering it. However i'm unsure if the influence is used by the game for anything else other than being a good captain, so as things stand i don't think reducing influence neccessarily needs to be implemented.

i see what your getting at.. a player with 20 Influence playing for Norwich City isnt going to be as influentiol playing for Man Utd. so yes i think influence should change depending on rep of club and and leage rep the player is playing for..

Archived