Some player pics and badges missing

I downloaded the game yesterday and noticed that whilst i can see player pics and badges for clubs in the blue square leagues, league 1 & 2 and championship, i dont have any for the premiere league, surely they must come with the game? anyone know what might have gone wrong?

That's because SI don't have the licence for the Premiership, & many other leagues. Do a google search for FM logos, facepacks, whatever, & you should find the graphics downloads you're looking for.

You might also want to check out some of the FM Fansites. Oh, & welcome to the forums :thup:

----------------------------------

I also meant to add, this guide is very helpful if you're not sure how to get the graphics into your game.

How to Add Downloaded Graphics: Skins, Faces, Logos etc (PC & Mac)

All down to licensing as the above poster said, they can be gotten from various places though and are usually a bit better than what you'd get from SI anyway, can get some pretty decent glossy badges etc whatever you want and then theres kits and all the other little things that can help make the game look more how you want it to.

Archived