Am I the Only one who hasn't had Problems with the Game

First day or two I had serious problems with my stoke team, such as 12 injuries after 3 pre-season friendlies.

Not had many problems that stick in the mind its a good game but for me it does lack the drawing in nature that it had in previous years, perhaps its the same for others and thats why it gets slated so much.

No, I've had no problems either since taking no more than an hour to activate on day 1.

I avoid ever reading threads in the bug forum though, that way you are far less likely to notice many things. I also thought the higher level of injuries from the demo was much more realistic than the rare injuries that happen now when you compare with real life injuries.

There are many parts of the game I think need tweaking but that is a world of difference from the abuse that the game gets for being "unplayable"

No problems at all on desktop, installed instantly second day after release.

I bought a laptop just before christmas and installed the game on there without my disk, used steam without any problems. When playing on the laptop I had a problem with full screen mode crashing the computer, but a quick question in these forums gave me the answer, and switching to windowed mode solved any problem I had.

Overall a very good game, money well spent.

If I have to mention something, I had a save that got corrupted. First time that happend me in all my FM years. Only lost a few months, so no big deal really.

Does anyone know why this happens? Thankfully, I haven't had it happen yet on FM09, but I have experienced it in the past

Archived