Match commentary is sometimes quite poor

Trying to wrap up the season quickly so I've knocked the highlights off so I'm down to just commentary and sometimes it really is quite uninfomative. I was playing a match and my right winger was dribbling down the wing, next thing that comes up is Yuri Zhirkov is crossing the ball and Bafetebi Gomis trying to head it in, I know its only the bare bones but it spent long enough telling me about the build up to the right winger getting the ball, it would be better if at least it incorporates my player losing the ball and the pass that leads to their counter attack.

Not a serious issue obviously, but I never paid too much attention to the commentary with highlights, but with highlights it seems to be more informative.

Highlights tends to slow matches down because the commentary has to slow down somewhat to keep up with the highlights speed (although as Nepenthez says you can know you score before it goes in because it doesn't slow enough) so matches tend to take longer, also on my PC it meets the requirements but the highlights still go really slow at times.

Archived