Sent off for diving...

YES! So there I am, 3-0 up away at West Ham. Next thing I know one of my best CBs has decided to dwell on the ball, the West Ham striker takes control, powers past two players, goes down. Get's cautioned for diving, but wait, he was already booked!

In 9 seasons I was yet to see this happening... So, what other things have people seen players getting sent off for.

YES! So there I am, 3-0 up away at West Ham. Next thing I know one of my best CBs has decided to dwell on the ball, the West Ham striker takes control, powers past two players, goes down. Get's cautioned for diving, but wait, he was already booked!

In 9 seasons I was yet to see this happening... So, what other things have people seen players getting sent off for.

IRL I remember a Hearts player getting sent off against Rangers about 10 years ago, for kicking the post icon_biggrin.gif The Ref had lost control of the game and there were 4 Hearts players sent off in total, Richard Gough was going mental at the Ref and he was Rangers Captain icon_biggrin.gif

As for in game, I saw someone sent off for timewasting once, it even appeared as a highlight.

Archived