Help before the patch comes out please!

1)I really need to know what 'home tactics' and control tactics are before the new patch, ive tried on the tactics just get ignored

2)On a different note will they introduce the homegrown rule after the first season for the football league because that will be absolutely key for a lot of teams next year.

3)Also who here thinks man city should have vertially unlimited funds because lts face it man city and sometimes other teams ask to buy a player and the board just pay whatever the price e.g. kaka, or it should depend on what player it is to how much extra money they are going to give you. Thanks a lot

Jamie

1) You just want to know what the terms mean? If so home tactics are tactics employed by some people when they play at home. It is usually more attacking than away from home. Control tactics are those employed to just control the match i.e. play at a low tempo and try to dominate possession. It is used when you are a goal up and want to see out the match and also sometimes if you need to break down a team who 'park the bus'.

2) No idea on that. They usually bring in confirmed rule changes though like the 7 sub one last year.

3) The way it is now is more than adequate I think. However what you want is not possible to portray in the game either.

1) What jod123 mentioned

2) don't think it will be implemented with the next patch, guess that is to soon, will be for FM10

3) How it is now it is ok (in my save at least). So far irl they only spend really big on Robinho (they did buy Bridge, De Jong and Bellamy) but not for really big amount. Unless City is going to spend €50M+ on a player I think it is fine.

Yes i just think for example if i was city i had 30 mill left and i made a bid for messi then it should go up because he is such a world class player.

Secondly completely random but when in a press conference and you type in extra things i think you culd say anything and they wouldnt know which is sad because that is always what ive anted but it's obvious they dont understand what your saying. Also when you go on other managers press conference history they never day anything extra

Archived