Reserve Investment Fund

It think it only happens when your balance reaches over a certain amount. Say, XXX amount of millions (a lot? - I dunno - whats your balance?)

They round it down to the nearest million or hundred million or whatever, and put the excess into a high interest account maybe.

Then one day you might get the money back if your balance dwindles.

Basically your money is somewhere else, doing better things icon_smile.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone!

Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

It think it only happens when your balance reaches over a certain amount. Say, XXX amount of millions (a lot? - I dunno - whats your balance?)

They round it down to the nearest million or hundred million or whatever, and put the excess into a high interest account maybe.

I believe the money only comes back if the balance goes into debt of similar level to your current credit balance.

Other than that the money is gone!

Originally posted by Celtic_1967:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

I believe the money only comes back if the balance goes into debt of similar level to your current credit balance.

Other than that the money is gone! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it's a way to stop you having ridiculous amounts of money which, in turn, crashes the game?

I'd just like to know how much Bayern have got at this point icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Kassien:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Maybe it's a way to stop you having ridiculous amounts of money which, in turn, crashes the game?

Doesn't crash the game tbf, just means you go from 2 billion + to 2b in the red. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And thanks to this addition, it seems that is no longer possible icon_smile.gif

Damn limitations of programming languages...

Never had this before, but after selling 1 of my player for a club record of over $100,000 I got this

desna1.jpg

Then after seeling another for a similar price I got this

desna2.jpg

Never had it before, thought it was quite cool icon_biggrin.gif

Archived