Bit harsh..

Yeah...Lippi stoppped when Italy won the WC in 2006 and same for Jacquet in 98.... thats not a bug its normal

They stopped yes, by own choice.

In this it stated he is sacked, that is different, Lippi and Jacquet resigned or didn't renew there contracts.

Thats only a poor choice of words and has to do with the fact national mangers dont have contracts in FM for some weird reason....In FM a national manager will almost never resign himself... he will always get the sack...Just a poor choice of words m8

Thats only a poor choice of words and has to do with the fact national mangers dont have contracts in FM for some weird reason....In FM a national manager will almost never resign himself... he will always get the sack...Just a poor choice of words m8

Never knew that national manger didn't have contracts in FM (was this always so?). Then you are right, sacked just means out of contract.

Yup has always been the case... Never understood why though... SI could have some fun with it...For example a contract for 1 tournament only...See Hiddink and Australia in 2006

But there so many things SI could have some fun with offcourse :p

Same on my game, I think I saw it on previous versions of FM because the nation's FA wanted a fresh start. But it is more likely that the manager resigns after winning the World Cup, often because he feels he has achieved all he can in charge of that country.

16Spain.jpg

You may be correct with the poor choice of words in FM; maybe they just left but FM doesn't recognise that. But you still have contracts as national managers, and I'm sure with expiry dates too

Archived