liverpool ! Reply instantly

You won't get many replies at this time :D

Anyway, it depends on the game. Sometimes they will and sometimes they don't. You can survive by being successful though so they should not. I never had a team go into receivership when I am the manager and I have managed Man United who have bigger loan repayments than Liverpool.

Doing fine with Liverpool in my game. I was careful and didn't spend all my transfer budget in the first season though, or more accurately couldn't afford all the players I wanted and sold players to cover most of what I did buy. I've also had 3 failed takeovers though, 1 of which blocked most of a transfer window.

He could be younger and meant to type please reply instantly. People shouldn't jump on him because he worded that he wants a quick answer wrong.

You are very gullible. ;)

It worked for him though anyway. He got loads of replies, more than I though at this time of night. :D

You won't get many replies at this time :D

Anyway, it depends on the game. Sometimes they will and sometimes they don't. You can survive by being successful though so they should not. I never had a team go into receivership when I am the manager and I have managed Man United who have bigger loan repayments than Liverpool.

They also have a much bigger cashflow than Liverpool so the analogy is a tad flawed - if you manage to get Manchester United to go bust then you deserve a prize for incompetence or are trying to do it very, very hard. ;)

Liverpool don't always go into receivership though, it can be avoided fairly easily although you may have to sell players if they've got themselves into a genuine mess in a game.

Hoping for a takeover is always a tad risky. May never happen, and if it does, it may not happen in a way you want it to - it could mean you being transfer embargoed for months...

They also have a much bigger cashflow than Liverpool so the analogy is a tad flawed - if you manage to get Manchester United to go bust then you deserve a prize for incompetence or are trying to do it very, very hard. ;)

Liverpool don't always go into receivership though, it can be avoided fairly easily although you may have to sell players if they've got themselves into a genuine mess in a game.

Hoping for a takeover is always a tad risky. May never happen, and if it does, it may not happen in a way you want it to - it could mean you being transfer embargoed for months...

That makes it even though. ;) United have a bigger cashflow and bigger repayments while Liverpool are smaller on both counts. So you still should not go into administration with Liverpool. :p

That makes it even though. ;) United have a bigger cashflow and bigger repayments while Liverpool are smaller on both counts. So you still should not go into administration with Liverpool. :p

It depends on the difference between the debts and the inflows because in some cases clubs will have a slightly larger debt but perhaps twice the inflow.

Not if you start with them no, but if the OP is being offered the job then I'm guessing he's not started with them ;) It doesn't even up though - Manchester's revenue far exceeds their debt repayments so if you don't try to bankrupt them, they won't go bust. Liverpool needs more careful handling. :)

Not if you start with them no, but if the OP is being offered the job then I'm guessing he's not started with them ;) It doesn't even up though - Manchester's revenue far exceeds their debt repayments so if you don't try to bankrupt them, they won't go bust. Liverpool needs more careful handling. :)

That is only if you are successful. If you fail to manage finances properly then you can easily bankrupt them. Some people on here have come on asking how to manage them without this happening.

Archived