World Cup Sacking

kkas

I have seen this occur in previous year's games as well, so maybe it's not a bug, just the FA's in the game are set to sack their managers after 2 major competitions.

In real life does any manager at the International level really stay on for more than 8 years? Most will leave, get sacked, or move onto other countries.

Hmmm, that's a strange one coz it doesn't technically say 'sacked' but the way it is worded could mean exactly that. I'd go have a look in the Bugs Forum and see if anyone else has encountered this. If not, report it and see what comes from it :)

McClown is still England manager on my game and it's 2012. I'm really hoping he gets the chop soon as I need a new challenge and England would be just perfect...that said I noticed England have a 100% record (or very close to it) in all their recent qualifying campaigns.

How do you get those skins please just i want one with the england badges also and in time for the new patch. Also i have a hilarious stroy, once england manager(me) left the job before the sackings were announced, a new one was appointed straight away, and when the sackings were announced, he was sacked!!! Thanka alot

Jamie

Archived