Injuries; Are you kidding me?

Fully aware there are thousands of threads out there for injuries, none I believe for this!

I've just had Fernandes, Elano and and awesomely in-form Gomez all got seriously injured in the same match. I'm not kidding. Take a look at the screenshot. Bridge also got a little injured.

This game is awesome, I mean I play it every night but I'm so annoyed by the amount of injuries in this game. Hopefully this patch will be able to irradicate the sheer number of them!

Screenshot to see the wonderfulness;

mc67lt.jpg

This really is annoying... i have it too... im a mourinho like manager who likes to sub in 3 players all at once at half time when my team plays crappy... then what happens...46th minute injury....65th minute injury... Indeed very very very annoying

so, you had 3 injuries in a match once and your midfield is gone? Welcome to newcastle's world

I'm a Newcastle fan!! Thats what makes it worse, misery loves company!

good to see im not the only one who makes all the subs then gets injuries :D

All the bloody time!

This really is annoying... i have it too... im a mourinho like manager who likes to sub in 3 players all at once at half time when my team plays crappy... then what happens...46th minute injury....65th minute injury... Indeed very very very annoying

Very much the same!

what skin is that?

Three, I believe.

Archived