Injuries 9.2.0

Out of all the bugs this has got to be the worst.

Every single game there's at least 3 injuries to my team all out for at least a month.

Why do we have to wait 5 months after the game is released every year for a FIXED game instead of getting a fixed game straight away. Because you rush it onto the shelves taking our money giving us a crappy version on a game.

There is no point in buying FM anymore till they have released the final patch for it just like last year, I find this disgusting having to wait for 3 patches to fix all your broken mistakes.

I read that you have testers for the patch, I find this rather amusing considering how many bugs I have encounted from playing your broken game.

Shame on you SI and I can see why people pirate games now.

The injuries only seem to be bad in the Italian league for some reason.

Every game I play with Roma, Milan or Inter, I get at least 3 a game.

When I have played the Spanish league it doesn't seem to be half as bad, same with the English leagues.

This is still out of order you couldn't play Italian league in the last patch because of the Italian cup glitch you couldn't get past certain dates now it's still unplayable due to injuries now.

1) Make double-sure you are patched, as this was a major bug on the unpatched game.

2) Make sure none of your training schedles are above medium overall, and the low-end of high for strengh and aerobic.

3) Never play players with a condition of less than 90-95%.

4) Never play players that are not match fit, as seen in thire profile screen

5) Make sure you have a large enough squad to rotate players: What you normally want is a first-choice team that your assman gives 4+ stars for CA, and a backup/rotation side that your assman gives 3+ stars for CA. A 3rd choice GK doesn't hurt either, although he may only be 2* CA with 3/4* PA.

6) When using 5), make sure your assman has good stats for Judging CA and PA, around 15 for prem, 12 for champ, 10 for L1/2, and 7 fof blue square leagues.

7) Rotate your squad to keep up condition, fitness and morale.

8) Organise pre-season friendlys for your team to get fit.

9) Do not play a player who is availible, but with an orange 'INJ' icon.

10) Have good fitness coachs and physios, FC's with good for yor level (as with scouting) fitness coaching stats and physios with good for your level physiotherapy stats.

11) Make sure you have coaches/ fitness coaches assinged to the strengh and aerobic training catergories.

at least 3 injuries 'every' game is indeed rubbish, but i must say injuries come in flows...One period everybody is fit and the next you have 7 injuries. Most of the time when 1 player injures himself during a game another will follow, or at least thats what im experiencing.

The thing that annoy's me in 9.2.0 is the freaking fact that you play 10 matches superbly and then all of a sudden you lose 0-3 at home whilst the away team scores 3 goals in the first 10 minutes of the game. And no matter what you try...you just dont score... Ive seen players miss standing on the freaking goal line.

I have always loved the CM/FM series and i have played all versions of the game since CM2 and i can truly say that the FM09 match engine is the worst one ive ever seen. this is the first time in my entire FM career i feel the computer AI is cheating.

Btw is anyone else experiencing flows in a season? You start average and then all of a sudden you have a fanatastic run which you give away at the end of the competition? I now had it 4 times in a row where im in first place with a 6 point lead with 6 matches to go...then all of a sudden i start losing games which normally i would win easily with 4 or 5-0.

1) Make double-sure you are patched, as this was a major bug on the unpatched game.

2) Make sure none of your training schedles are above medium overall, and the low-end of high for strengh and aerobic.

3) Never play players with a condition of less than 90-95%.

4) Never play players that are not match fit, as seen in thire profile screen

5) Make sure you have a large enough squad to rotate players: What you normally want is a first-choice team that your assman gives 4+ stars for CA, and a backup/rotation side that your assman gives 3+ stars for CA. A 3rd choice GK doesn't hurt either, although he may only be 2* CA with 3/4* PA.

6) When using 5), make sure your assman has good stats for Judging CA and PA, around 15 for prem, 12 for champ, 10 for L1/2, and 7 fof blue square leagues.

7) Rotate your squad to keep up condition, fitness and morale.

8) Organise pre-season friendlys for your team to get fit.

9) Do not play a player who is availible, but with an orange 'INJ' icon.

10) Have good fitness coachs and physios, FC's with good for yor level (as with scouting) fitness coaching stats and physios with good for your level physiotherapy stats.

11) Make sure you have coaches/ fitness coaches assinged to the strengh and aerobic training catergories.

Thanks, I will check all the above when I go on it later.

And to the other guy, I'm in March on my 1st season but this seems to happen every time when I'm playing as an Italian league.

I love FM but this is just really frustrating having to wait so long for all the issues to be addressed.

Thanks, I will check all the above when I go on it later.

And to the other guy, I'm in March on my 1st season but this seems to happen every time when I'm playing as an Italian league.

I love FM but this is just really frustrating having to wait so long for all the issues to be addressed.

Yes, but exaggerating and unconstructive rants are not helpful at all. If you find a bug and want to help to get it fixed report it if it not already has been. I have a bug that is annoying me that already has been reported by someone else but it does not make the game anywhere near unplayable.

I don't mean to sound harsh and understand you are frustrated but sweeping false statements devalue your argument.

Try what N_J_C_M suggested and hopefully you will see a reduction in injuries for your team. :thup:

Out of all the bugs this has got to be the worst.

Every single game there's at least 3 injuries to my team all out for at least a month.

Why do we have to wait 5 months after the game is released every year for a FIXED game instead of getting a fixed game straight away. Because you rush it onto the shelves taking our money giving us a crappy version on a game.

There is no point in buying FM anymore till they have released the final patch for it just like last year, I find this disgusting having to wait for 3 patches to fix all your broken mistakes.

I read that you have testers for the patch, I find this rather amusing considering how many bugs I have encounted from playing your broken game.

Shame on you SI and I can see why people pirate games now.

After seeing over 20 or so threads like this I still have not changed my response...

Sort your training, rotate players and stop exagerating things. Oh and use the search to find the other threads like this and post on them :)

Archived