Youth Facilities...

Just want some clarification on how they effect the young players..

For instance, if my youth facilities are top of the range, then does this help the youngsters with an amazing potential, fulfill that ?? Or is pretty much all to do with how good my coaches are ?? I'm just wondering if it really does make a difference...

Im just thinking because i have a couple of amazing youngsters and i really want to fulfill there potential...

Cheers...

Correct me it I am wrong, but iirc it is a combination of all those. Having top facilities but bad coaches will not guarantee a good development of a youngster. You need to have all of those variables (top facilities, good coaches) as good.

The better your facilities, the better the PA of your youngsters will be.

However, to reach that PA, you'll need good coaches, who are covering a catergory they are strong in, with a light workload. Even more important is your training schedule- this will determine your players' attribute increases. For example, you need to train your defenders in defending and tactics to get them high attributes in important areas. If a defender has 20 for finishing, it won't count for much!

And what Bromley Raven said.

Archived