Pre-Season Odds

Its also stupid when you have a bad quote at the start of the season...for example you just promoted from the BSN to the BSP is logical that you are the biggest candidate for relegation. But even when you perform very well you will always be the underdog in every game. I was Marine FC and was performing outstanding, challenging for the title all season long and still when i played the number 21 at home i would have crappy quotes... shouldnt those quotes change via performances?? I mean, even though you are the biggest relegation candidate, a good form should give you better ratings. I believe those ratings should be linked at the performances in your last 10 games or something. Or maybe away quotes should be linked to your last five away games.... This way your team will automaticly come in a flow which helps your team perform

Not at all, as I'm third favourites to win the Conference this season despite the media thinking I will finish 12th, the board expecting a respectable position and my scouts only finding players from the Conference North/South and below when searching England for players.

If it were linked too heavily to reputation, I'd be among the outsiders.

I'm in 2nd place after 33 games, the bookies aren't often wrong.

But even when you perform very well you will always be the underdog in every game.
This isn't true by any means. I've just started my second season as Dover manager, having taken them from the BSS to BSP in 2012/13. Media prediction was 23rd (out of 24), odds for the season were 33-1 that I'd win the BSP...but four games in I've got 12 points, am second in the table and am already starting to get bookies giving odds in my favour...albeit just for home games.

Archived