Just up update on how i'm going

league32kr9.jpg

These are Arsenals remaining 6 fixtures

arsenalfixyg1.jpg

These are Man uniteds remaining 6 fixtures

manufixty9.jpg

These are Man Citys Last 6 fixtures

mancityfixdv5.jpg

I guess chelsea is the key game. Although lost at both man uited and liverpool (where the team were awful) so doesn't bode well!

Arsenal, united and city are all still involved in other competitions. I just wanted to show premier League.

How about this (I know still 6 games left) - I am hoping so desperately to finish in top spot!

Picture1-3.png

lower league management's to easy mate you wanna try in the prem, thats where it becomes tough! hahaha.

i dont think im a good enough manager to do lower leagues. id probably even struggle in the championship. well done to you man

My understanding is Points, Goal Diff, Goals Scored, head to head and then a rather odd drawing of lots!

So if Man Utd won 36 games 1-0 and Arsenal Won 36 games 1-0 and they drew both their matches an entire season would be basically decided on the flip of a coin!

However I guess the Premier League would arrange fixture between the two asap...........

Had a mental season a while back, the Championship table before the last game of the season:

cocacolachampionship3nw4.jpg

Lost the final match (after going 45 unbeaten) and ended up third. Still got promoted through playoffs though. Remember being majorly peeved off as it usually takes less than 90 points to win it, yet I was close to missing out on promotion on 103.

Had a mental season a while back, the Championship table before the last game of the season:

cocacolachampionship3nw4.jpg

Lost the final match (after going 45 unbeaten) and ended up third. Still got promoted through playoffs though. Remember being majorly peeved off as it usually takes less than 90 points to win it, yet I was close to missing out on promotion on 103.

Port Vale not only in the championship but also in the playoffs?!!! god i can only dream.....

well here it is; The final reckoning

thefinalreckoningsc1.jpg

Arsenal went to sunderland

man united went to middlesboro

Sunderland 1-1 Arsenal

Ledbitter 55 Fernandez 35

Middlesboro 0-0 Man United

Heres how it ended up

grrmm8.jpg

Man united won 12 of the last 15 games including 8 in a row. 38 points from 45

Arsenal won 10 of last 15 games 33 points from 45

the two key games were

Arsenal 2-3 Blackburn

Jejong 10........Rakitic 17,84

Fabregas 22....Santa Cruz 45

They came from 0-2 down had 3 shots the whole game and won 3-2. I'm still scratching my head as to how that happened.

West brom 2-2 Arsenal

Brunt 57.........Fabregas 8

Evans 89........Adebayor 29

Again same as blackburn. Came from 2-0 down and ended up being relegated

I won the champions league. Beat man united 3-1 in the final. Although i needed last gasp goals in both semi and quuarter final to go through.

Prefer not to mention carling cup (let's just say it didn't go well)

Got an FA Cup final vs spurs now to finish the season.

But this really really really hurts!

Archived