Players Appearing In First Team Squad???

Im managing Madrid and trying to slim down the wage structure but whenever i slim the squad down players appear in my first team squad during the summer break???

The players are pretty average and I could move them to castilla or madrid C but they are draining resources. Theres one mug a defender (not generated) whos been given wages or £78000 per week! ARE U JOKIN!

Has anyone else had this? Im assuming the board dont like a slim squad - shouldn't they warn you first? give you the opportunity to bring in a couple of faces of your own choice on your wage structure.

Does anyone know what can be done if anything?

Im managing Madrid and trying to slim down the wage structure but whenever i slim the squad down players appear in my first team squad during the summer break???

The players are pretty average and I could move them to castilla or madrid C but they are draining resources. Theres one mug a defender (not generated) whos been given wages or £78000 per week! ARE U JOKIN!

Has anyone else had this? Im assuming the board dont like a slim squad - shouldn't they warn you first? give you the opportunity to bring in a couple of faces of your own choice on your wage structure.

Does anyone know what can be done if anything?

i was VillaReal & the exact same thing happened, i ended up with useless players worth approx £40k getting more than that a week!

i ended up just chucking the game and going my beloved Celtic. much more fun!!!

Archived