Club and country

You can only take 1 at starting the game and it does not matter which one but you apply in the game for the other one and when you get it you will then have both. If you want you could create 2 managers and have 1 managing a club and the other managing a country and you really want to start off that way.

You can only take 1 at starting the game and it does not matter which one but you apply in the game for the other one and when you get it you will then have both. If you want you could create 2 managers and have 1 managing a club and the other managing a country and you really want to start off that way.

wen I see countrys that need a manager I click on them bt I've never seen the option 2 apply appear! hav always had 2 add another manager but its not the same really lol

What countries? They need to have enough players in the game for you to apply? If they are on your job security screen then you should be able to.

well I always go rangers and the scotland manager always gets sacked bt theres no option on the scotland team screen for me 2 apply?? thats why I thought there may hav been an option that I had 2 select wen setting up the game

positive m8! think I'll try starting a new game 2 see if theres anything I'm missing

What skin you using?

if you can get an african nation, and do well in the Cup of Nations, you get to take control of 2 different games on the same day :D always fun

Yeah I did that on FM08. :D Pity I lost the Cup of Nations on penalties. :(

Well it shouldn't but if the skin you were using is buggy than it might not show things properly.

Have you downloaded any skins for the game?

orite, a havnt downloaded any bt I wouldnt think it would be buggy if I get that option on the club sides with no manager

in 5 season's i was never even touted to be a possible manager of another club, Fm never even toldme when a manager got sacked, 3 semi final's in the cups and one promiton to the prem with Forest and 1 relegation from the prem followed by championship League title.

Not even a sniff of a job, my rep hadn't even changed. after 5 years

Archived