Cannot expand stadium?

Yea dude i have the same problem, but i'm in my 9th season (Unable to expand over 25000 since 2nd season) and my club is now one of the richest clubs in the world. We are constintly filling the stadium and are now very succesful. There really has to be a request a new stadium option in the next game

If it bothers you a lot you can always edit it, there's probably an editor out there who can edit the stadium capacity, maybe FMrte?

Because it just defies logic if a club has the money and the fan base why not expand and invest into a new stadium?

It took me 18 years with >£500m in the bank before the board bought me a new stadium, despite constantly filling the current stadium.

All i can suggest is cling on and it'll happen eventually, fwiw the board named the new stadium after me, it made me feel a little better :D

It took me 18 years with >£500m in the bank before the board bought me a new stadium, despite constantly filling the current stadium.

All i can suggest is cling on and it'll happen eventually, fwiw the board named the new stadium after me, it made me feel a little better :D

Welcome back Ched!

I echo the thoughts of others- fill the stadium reguarly and eventually you'll get a new one, assuming you have cash. I think it might also depend on your league. If a League 1 team had 40000 fans showing up every week, I think they'd be justified in not getting a new one... ;)

I am managing Basingstoke Town currently at the top end of league 1 and filling the ground of 6000 every other week, yet each season I request to have the stadium expanded... the council don't reject the plans but "there is no space to expand".

All I can hope for is a brand new one I guess.

Archived