can you actually update FM09 for pc

Steam automatically updates it, just wait until it comes out & then you'll be able to play with all the January transfers included. You have to start a new game for the transfers to take place, of course.

and by the way ..how come some teams start with low money ..although if you change it to "league winner" you still start with low. im a liverpool fan and i dont start one with iverpool because they start with vry little money.

and by the way ..how come some teams start with low money ..although if you change it to "league winner" you still start with low. im a liverpool fan and i dont start one with iverpool because they start with vry little money.

Change what to 'league winner'?

It's meant to reflect real life, so Liverpool mightn't have as much money to spend as say, Man City.

You can give your team more money by using the editor to change their bank balance & transfer budgets before starting a new game.

Change what to 'league winner'?
Board expectations.

on the exectations thing ..in the bottom right corner you can change the expectation.

I see. Sorry, I was thinking you meant somethin at set up.

I will say one thing. Money doesn't equal success. A strong tactic, good player management and getting the most out of your scouts equals success.

I've been playing as Koper with a miniscule budget, miniscule stadium and miniscule crowds. However, I've managed to win two trophies in two years. I know the Slovenian league is a far cry from the Premiership but you can put together a decent squad on a small budget if you work at it. When you get success it is also a lot more satisfying.

If I can win trophies then anyone can. :D

Liverpool had no money in the summer and were offering bizarre deals involving three or four players and selling all their reserves in desperate attempts to sign Barry. Therefore, them being hard up at the start of the game is correct. In the next patch, they'll have more money due to the sale of Keane.

Archived