Unhappy team - please help!

Many of my players feel that there is a "lack of harmony" (or something like that) in my team.

i think that everything started when a player thought that i had a lack of dicipline , and that other players eventually joined his thoughts but only refering that they are unhappy with the "lack of harmony" in the team . Thats just my theory.

It may have happened because of something else.

however ,the question is : how can I make my team to a happy family again?

thanks!!

Many of my players feel that there is a "lack of harmony" (or something like that) in my team.

i think that everything started when a player thought that i had a lack of dicipline , and that other players eventually joined his thoughts but only refering that they are unhappy with the "lack of harmony" in the team . Thats just my theory.

It may have happened because of something else.

however ,the question is : how can I make my team to a happy family again?

thanks!!

Lots of new contracts!!! Just offer them they will accept, if not keep winning games and make sure your first team can blend.

Also if there are a few players transfer listed, other players may think they are next, just try not too offload too many players in a short space of time and avoid offering players out to clubs.:thup:

Take them Go Karting :D

No really, just do what stevie j10 said..

But you have made a good suggestion!

I would love a feature where you could take your team out on "bonding sessions"

Team dinners, parties, leisurely activivities e.g golf, go karting, and whatnot.

SI, a suggestion!:thup:

But you have made a good suggestion!

I would love a feature where you could take your team out on "bonding sessions"

Team dinners, parties, leisurely activivities e.g golf, go karting, and whatnot.

SI, a suggestion!:thup:

LOL, exactly!

I wanted the same thing as some sort of 'well done' instead of asking your captain to hold a meeting in a room (which i can imagine is dark and gloomy) to discuss the poor run of form :(

I would offload the unhappy players because they're only likely to accept contracts on a much higher wage.

I suppose it all depends on what they are unhappy about. If they want to move to a bigger club...unless you become bigger and overtake Man Utd or Real Madrid, then that won't happen. If they dislike another member of the team, it's unlikely the relationship between players will heal a great deal and you already know their player personalities are obviously too dissimilar.

Offload them every time for me, too harmful to the performance of the squad as a whole.

LOL, exactly!

I wanted the same thing as some sort of 'well done' instead of asking your captain to hold a meeting in a room (which i can imagine is dark and gloomy) to discuss the poor run of form :(

It seems on FM09 we have to keep squad harmony under control, but have few features to keep it easily balanced.

Even player interactions dont seem to have anything to maybe help this:(

Archived