New Patch

tdot

Is there a new patch coming out? What's a patch? What will it include? Is it a data update aswell? Can I make a request the the patch is e-mailed to me first? Also, can the patch include all the minor changes that I would personally like to see in the game? Can someone load it onto my machine? Olly C will do if Obama isn't available. But there had better be a good reason why Barack Obama can't come and load a new patch onto my PC this instant. By the way, what is 'Football Manager 2009'? I've never even heard of it. But that's probably because I haven't got the mental faculties to use the SEARCH FUNCTION and find 15 million similiar threads in the last 2 minutes. By the way, when is FM 2013 out coz I want it NOW.

Is there a new patch coming out? What's a patch? What will it include? Is it a data update aswell? Can I make a request the the patch is e-mailed to me first? Also, can the patch include all the minor changes that I would personally like to see in the game? Can someone load it onto my machine? Olly C will do if Obama isn't available. But there had better be a good reason why Barack Obama can't come and load a new patch onto my PC this instant. By the way, what is 'Football Manager 2009'? I've never even heard of it. But that's probably because I haven't got the mental faculties to use the SEARCH FUNCTION and find 15 million similiar threads in the last 2 minutes. By the way, when is FM 2013 out coz I want it NOW.

you are not in the least bit funny!

shame the patch isnt out on valentines day like last year!

that is the perfect present for any girlfriend! lol

I strongly disagree, I think that post was top quality, made me giggle. Good work Suttface :thup:

Thank you, it came from the heart. By the way, do you have any idea where I can find the new patch? I've looked everywhere- under the bed, in my shoes, on top of the fridge, under the cat litter tray, absolutely everywhere. Any ideas? I'm desperate Obi Wan Kenobi.

shame the patch isnt out on valentines day like last year!

that is the perfect present for any girlfriend! lol

Exactly, just like the year before that. It makes me look forward to Valentines day, became sort of a gift to the community. Dont tell my wife I said that.

Oh well, what's another 2 weeks eh?

Olly C will do if Obama isn't available. But there had better be a good reason why Barack Obama can't come and load a new patch onto my PC this instant.

I thought Obama is too busy patching the **** going on in states, didn't know he helps to patch FM 2009 too. So how do I submit my application for him to come to my place to patch it?

I tried the search function but couldn't find the application procedure for it, can someone help me?

I'm only on these boards a few times a week, and every time I'm on, there's a new one of these...

Yes, tedious isn't it. You don't even need to do a search most of the time. Ctrl+F usually brings up enough results!

Archived