Mask ALL attributes permanently?

I was just wondering whether there was a way to mask all attributes for the whole game, because in my opinion this would make it more realistic, because managers IRL do not have a sheet of attributes 1-20 in front of them, and we should be made to base it on form etc.

Does anyone know a way of doing this, and if not does anyone agree that this should be implemented, just as an option, like starting with fake players?

i don't think it would be a feasible thing. A real life manager can go out in training and see how good a guy is in comparison with somebody else on the same team (i.e. in terms of how good they are dribbling the ball, shooting, passing, speed & agility). You can't do that in the game. It would be impossible to determine that from the games as they are, and you would lose a very large amount of games before you even got close to realizing who is better than who at what.

sorry to plant another idea, but it runs along side this one

in response to sergiu, why not elaborate on the monthly training update and give each player ratings and stats for the month's training

training is a vital part of football, but it is hardly detailed by si imo

Archived