Another forum stealing our posts

Hi:)

Because I'm cool(:cool:), I decided to search my user name on Google. I clicked on all of them, including the sixth result down. I thought I knew what it was going to be, as I made the Should I Buy/Sell Thread for FM08, in the GPTG. So, when I clicked on it, I was surpirsed to see my exact post, by someone with my exact username, but on fitness.com website. Here is the link the the thread I found there:

http://sports.fitness.com/26430-official-fm08-should-i-buy-sell-thread.html

The following link will contain player naming, as it is in the GPTG. Here is the thread that I really made, in the GPTG last year.

I don't know if anyone has noted this before, but I don't think the thought of another forum taking my posts and I'm sure others don't either.

Anyone from SI/SEGA have anything to say about this, and wether it is known?

This 'Arsenal_2111' seems like a freak. I mean who searches up their own username? Next he'll be turning innocent girls into lesbians. :rolleyes:

I bet that you do that though:p

Jammy, you really shouldn't have posted this thread in the OTT:)

In a desperate attempt to save myself from ultimate embarassment, I am going to have to remind you to keep this thread on topic;):D

This is getting even more enjoyable, you just seem to write our material tbh, How many of your posts do they have?

Seeing as the likes of Tesco, Facebook (Facebook depravedly so, if that's a word), Sky and every other company have every single bit of info on us and gleefully sell it on to anyone who'll take it, I'm not bothered.

*Mysteriously dies*

Seeing as the likes of Tesco, Facebook (Facebook depravedly so, if that's a word), Sky and every other company have every single bit of info on us and gleefully sell it on to anyone who'll take it, I'm not bothered.

*Mysteriously dies*

You're dead?

I'd be pretty annoyed at that to be fair. SI should do something.

Well not for the original thing imo, as it is to do with these forums, and I didn't want to post in OTF because I'm scared of them.

The spam afterwards, however, is in the wrong forum. I've been bullied in two threads tonight, actually:(:D

Aww, sorry about your phobea, 'tis quite common to be fair.

Archived