Something I noticed in the lower levels of England

Managing Staines in FM 09 (Dafuge challenge) I noticed that if someone wants under £90 for a part time contract, the second I ask full time it is always £90, but if they are asking more, the price stays the same.

Makes me think that paying the same money would be definently worth it to get the stars on full time contracts.

Any opinions of this?

I've noticed in lower leagues that most strikers shots towards goal end up nearer the corner flag rather then the corner of the net.

Buts its probably my tactics.

And what has that got to do with the topic? It is your tactics, since I finished in the leagues top scorers with Braintree. ;)

On topic: I usually get players asking for more money when I offer full-time contracts as opposed to part-time.

And what has that got to do with the topic? It is your tactics, since I finished in the leagues top scorers with Braintree. ;)

On topic: I usually get players asking for more money when I offer full-time contracts as opposed to part-time.

Yeah, tactics are well-known for making strikers wildly skew chances towards the corner flags.

Archived