Most goals for a Club by one player?

Someone in CSE has around 1300 with one player. I have a 23 year old on FM08 with over 1,000 goals. I will get him to 2,000. I'm going to go play it now, actually :D

Would that be your prolific, Northern Irish Striking Sensation, Andrew Smylie?

I have been popping in and out of here all day to see if you had mentioned your little gem:D

To OP, its true, he really has that many goals at that age!

*500 Posts!*

I know its not exactly major but i have been waiting for it for ages!

Half way to part timer!

*PARTY*

You're all invited!

Well done on 500 posts. :D - in under a month too, thats pretty good.

Yeah thats the one. I don't actually mention him often. Only if these threads come up :D

If you want to follow his progress - Read this thread.

Also has my other 1,000+ player for the same team ;)

Read through that thread! Simply brilliant, though half of it was about your insane DVD cases.

Hows Smylie doing at the moment, any advancement on 1000 goals

And yeah, this whole week i have been on this forum, havnt played the game since last week, loaded up a bolton game and might try for a thousand with Keirrison, though i doubt ill get much success in the EPL

Can you regularly keep me posted on Smylie please, i am now intrigued, just PM me when he gets landmark goals or he scores a record number of goals in a season:thup:

He's beaten Wallace' club record of 1042 goals. He now has 1046 club goals. He currently has 143 goals in 35 games this season.

At the end of the current season, I'll upload the save game file, and you can play with him yourself. :D

That would be genius! Thanks dude! although i wish you could have worded that last part a bit better:p

• 2 weeks later...
He's beaten Wallace' club record of 1042 goals. He now has 1046 club goals. He currently has 143 goals in 35 games this season.

At the end of the current season, I'll upload the save game file, and you can play with him yourself. :D

have you finished that season yet? i want to "play with him" too lol

Archived