Full Time / Part Time

Hi ive currently just won the BSN with Marine and theyre all part time at the moment. If i offered everyone a full time contract would their be any hidden costs such extra training costs or something or are the only extra costs the weekly wage they accept? I ask this because the season before i was braintree and i gave everyone a full time contract and my team ended up in a lot of debt whereas this time with Marine they are all on part time and they have made over 80K profit this season, write back.

Thanks

Whats the best way to know if i can afford it because i thought i could afford it based on my wage budget last season and ended in 100k debt the wage budget isnt accurate enough. If i can keep my wages below the wage budget it doesnt mean i will make profit right? but on the other hand if my club is make around 5k a month then i shoud be able to go pro as long as i keep my wages under like 4k? i would prefer to go pro for the BSP as my team have struggled to get results at the end of the season based on fitness levels and lack of training.

Thanks

You can offer your players full time contracts as they'll usually accept a slightly higher wage to sign full time, and it is always recommended to do so at semi-pro clubs in order to utilise the training.

It's unlikely though that you club will turn pro before you reach league two....and it's something you as a manger can ever influence, other than promoting your team, improving the finances and waiting for the chairman to act.

ok well thats alls i want it for is the better training so i guess i dont mean profession just full time contracts, so there are no hidden extra training costs? i just dont understand how when i had everyone full time at one club and was in so much debt and have everyone part time at another club and made a good profit....

You can offer your players full time contracts as they'll usually accept a slightly higher wage to sign full time, and it is always recommended to do so at semi-pro clubs in order to utilise the training.

Yeah this is what I did when I won promotion to BSP. Cost is minimal although some players wouldn't sign full time.

Club status only changes when you reach league 2 though.

Good luck in the BSP. I am finding things a little tough with Braintree.

Archived