Are you a favored personel for your club?

I never have been, is it possible?

Already been a couple of threads on this, cant find the link.

I have never done it, and most people who have had major success with clubs will tell you the same, although you can have stadiums named after you, and become the clubs most successful manager, yet you will struggle to make the personell list.

Some have claimed to have done it though!

I am on my AFC Wimbledon save. Have got them into the Premiership but havent won any major trophies yet so hopefully when that happens I will become an icon or legend!

What you have already achieved deserves some recognition alone:thup:

Forget a cup win, demand a statue of yourself outside the stadium you should have in your name:p

What you have already achieved deserves some recognition alone:thup:

Forget a cup win, demand a statue of yourself outside the stadium you should have in your name:p

haha yeh now I think about.... favoured personnel!? I should be recommended for a god damn knighthood! lol well if i manage to win the league this season you never know...

I became Favored Personnel for Bishop's Stortford in 09, and have been for several clubs in previous versions. In my experience, it usually happens through unexpected success (i.e. in all cases I have taken a team with a media prediction to struggle, and won promotion in order to gain the favored personnel tag). Of course, I manage almost exclusively as LLM, and I would imagine it is much easier to do with a club that has had limited success, or a smaller fan base. If you manage in the top leagues, with huge fanbases, it would only make sense that you would have to achieve monumental feats to earn the honor. Like Mourinho bringing Chelsea the title in back to back seasons after them not having won it for several decades, etc. Just a theory, though. Hope this helps! :)

Very irritating not making the favoured personnel list at times for me, taken Stoke to the pinnacle of English football and made them the biggest club in the world and given them about 9 years of steady management yet no spot for me, yet a striker who was only at the club one season and played only around 15 games and got 8 or 9 goals made it on there.

Its certainly very hard.

With Sunderland

7 Premiership Titles

5 Champions League

4 FA Cups

2 League Cups

3 European Super Cups

4 Club World Championships

Reputation of 10000

Yet Roy Keane is a legend. Boersma has only scored 60 goals for the club and is a favorite personnel yet Im nothing.

I got on the favoured personel list at Man City after only one season. I admit i was really surprised but then again anythings possible with all that money lol. In case anyones wondering i won the EPL & the UEFA Cup and hardly lost a game, oh and probably one important factor was beating united most of the time :)

So yes it is possible..

Going into my 10th season at Reutlingen I still am not in their favourite personal. That is despite two Promotions, two Bundesliga titles and one CL final appearance.

I got on the favoured personel list at Man City after only one season. I admit i was really surprised but then again anythings possible with all that money lol. In case anyones wondering i won the EPL & the UEFA Cup and hardly lost a game, oh and probably one important factor was beating united most of the time :)

So yes it is possible..

Lucky you! In my game with City I won 5 titles in a row, 2 Super Cups, UEFA Cup, 4 Champions League semis and finally the Champions League winner. And I'm still not on there :(

Looks like it's almost impossible, with just a select few privileged enough to be 'favoured'.

question if i'm now on favoured personnel would a new stadium be named after me now? or is it just more likely than if i wasn't on the favoured list?

why i ask is because i have over 400 million now in the clubs bank and elland road has been expanded to 55,000 but the council block proposals for further expansion so i think a new stadium could be on it's way

The smaller the club, the easier it is, in my experience. I got on the favoured personnel list for Dover Athletic within a single season, while taking the Blue Square South relegation candidates on their way to winning the league and getting promoted to the Blue Square Premier. I've managed it quite often in LLM games, but don't think I've ever done it while managing SPL or Premiership sides.

Its certainly very hard.

With Sunderland

7 Premiership Titles

5 Champions League

4 FA Cups

2 League Cups

3 European Super Cups

4 Club World Championships

Reputation of 10000

Yet Roy Keane is a legend. Boersma has only scored 60 goals for the club and is a favorite personnel yet Im nothing.

I echo this. Similiar achievements with Spurs and still not on the list. I think 4 Prem titles in a row should be worthy of 'Favoured Status' and I think this needs looking at by the SI team (no club has achieved this since the Prem began, not even the mighty Man U!).

I have taken Southport from Blue Square south to the premier league in consecutive seasons gaining promotion every season, only won the league once (first year) then mainly seconds and play offs (won playoff from 6th place to get into prem) yet im still not on the list! maybe ill have to win the league this year with odds of 1000-1 lol drew 2-2 with spurs at home first game.

This is really covering the same ground as this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=103797

I'll repeat my point here:

"If you feel the inflexibility in the coding is unrealistic, you could feel that you are justified in using the ingame editor FMRTE to add yourself as an icon or legend [or favoured personnel - you choose the rating of how 'loved' you want to be] of the club."

If you wanted to follow that up, get over to the Editors' Hideaway Forum.

This is really covering the same ground as this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=103797

I'll repeat my point here:

"If you feel the inflexibility in the coding is unrealistic, you could feel that you are justified in using the ingame editor FMRTE to add yourself as an icon or legend [or favoured personnel - you choose the rating of how 'loved' you want to be] of the club."

If you wanted to follow that up, get over to the Editors' Hideaway Forum.

This thread was first tbf. It was linked in that other thread in the first few replies.

But people can be a fan of others cant they, idolise players or managers, dont see what is wrong with that ?

True, but I didn't really have any reputation and stole him from Spain so he could come down to Switzerland for some guy who didn't win anything in his first year out. I did, however, keep mentioning in the press how good he was, how impressed I was with his skill, and how I intended on purchasing him...I just cycled through three or four different options. I was flattered he liked me so much, but I feel bad now; he's played terribly and is in my U21 squad until further notice.

I'm not even though I've won L1, CCC, Prem, UEFA Cupx2, Euro Super Cupx2, FA Cup, Community Shield... And I've been called a hero many a time...

No one that I have managed, (and I've been there since the start so they are retired and in management or not in game) is a Legend or Icon. Only FP, including annoyingly, a guy who played 48 games and was good but not ace. The others I can understand.

i got it after 3 years at City. 1st year - Carling Cup winner , UEFA cup winner, 2nd in the league. 2nd year - league champions, runner up in Champions League. 3rd year - 2nd in the league, Champion league winner

during that time i had one player become a legend and 2 become favored personal. (not sure if i can name names here)

i think one become a legend for captaining the team to a premiership title

Archived