Harchester

Please, please, do not put Harchester back into the game. The series has long since gone, and was dreadful anyway. This is an accurate simulation of a real world football, Harchester aren't a real world team. So if you want to be Harchester then add them using the editor.

As Galactus has said it near enough always used to mess up my game.

It always messed up my FA cups, I never realised until later that I could turn the files off.

For some reason even when it was turned off they STILL appeared. When I discovered they had ruined my game I had to eventually just set their reputation and everything else to the lowest possible just to make them GO AWAY.

Sounds good to me, I used to watch this years ago, when Luis Amor Rodriguez was the player manager

Same here - those few series that he was in were my favourites. Wish they'd bring them out on DVD.

Although I don't agree with bringing them back into FM.

Ths Soccer AM badgers on the other hand...

In a sense the Soccer am team were real.The team had the crew from the show.The only thing that SI did wrong in making the badgers was putting 10 on Tim Lovejoy's Penalty taking Skil which was wrong because he couldn't take a Penalty to save himself.People like me who watched Soccer AM during the time when the badgers were around knew that Tim was mince at PK taking.I love Soccer AM,I am watching Soccer AM even as i type this

I love Soccer AM,I am watching Soccer AM even as i type this

Ewww! Why??

Soccer AM without Tim, Sheephead, et all, is just Soccer AM lite.

Sky are even whoring it around Sky 1 and 3 in a pathetic attempt to win new viewers, probably because so many people have switched off.

Did Harchester get deep into cup tournaments in peoples games or something?

Don't know in my experience. However, I know that there were one or two good players at the club, so the knock-on effects of an English League team buying them would affect the game world.

They were always optional in the game. Can't see any harm in it if some people want them in there.

The option was there but it didn't really change anything.

It always messed up my FA cups, I never realised until later that I could turn the files off.

I vaguely remember a zen-like options screen whereby deselecting the Harchester file would actually make the team and players active: they would then be signed by most top clubs. :eek:

No. Never again, please. You might as well have Melchester Rovers in the game.

Archived