Work permits for signed players

Thanks. I already have a European feeder club so that should be fine. But won't he have to be there for 3 years or something ridiculous?

Yes unfortuantely

If you send him the year for a year or two though and offer him a new contract he may get a work permit though

Thanks. I already have a European feeder club so that should be fine. But won't he have to be there for 3 years or something ridiculous?

Let him move on loan to your work permit feeder club and the duration he has to spend there to earn his work permit depends on his international career in the meantime.

If he gets regular call ups during his time there, he might not need to spend the full three/four years (depends on which country your feeder club is in) and can get a work permit when you next send in a new application (i.e. offer him a new contract).

So send him out, and perhaps try offering him a new contract every few months or so.

The same thing happened to me when i signed a nigerian RB Apam when I was manager of newcastle

Any way I was about to send him to a feeder club and read somewhere else that I should just offer him a new contract.

It worked and i can now play him:thup:

lol I have that atm with Rushden, 2 players i've had since the BSP, both are WAAAAAY below average in the stats department for a Championship player yet they both pull out match winning performances pretty often. Sometimes they realise they're way out of their depth and will perform shockingly bad for a few matches, which is when theyre replaced by players who are good enough to get into League 1 let alone the championship lol... But i feel bad when they ask for matches so let them play again in the thought they might pull out some good performances again, which they do. But it soon ends lol.

My problem used to be that I couldn't score, now it's my ridiculously temperamental defence. I'm playing as QPR, got promoted in my second season in charge, and avoided relegation, now in the fourth season.

In this fourth season, I beat Chelsea 1-0 at Stamford Bridge, which everybody went nuts about because of the ancient QPR-Chelsea rivalry. I then held Arsenal and Man United to away draws, and beat Liverpool 2-0 at Loftus Road.

In between all that I was losing against Blackburn and Middlesborough, and now i've just lost 4-2 against West Brom, straight after the Liverpool match. Sometimes I have games where my two strong central defenders (one of whom, Sergey Ignashevich, is more than competent) both get 5.6 or something at the end of it. End of last season I lost three games 5-3.

Archived