Leeds Takeover

Well they are not programmed in like Leeds will have a takeover in 2012 for example. They will happen naturally in the game based on variables such as the chairman's age, finances of the club, chairman's fan and board confidence and so on. If they all satisfy the calculation that deterimines a board takeover will happen then it will.

Leeds do seem to get taken over a lot quite near the start of the game. I am Leeds in my current save, and back in the second season Peter Lorimer stepped in and took over. That seems to be the case according to various threads, and so I would say that its most likely going to be Peter Lorimer who takes over.

I got taken over as Leeds in the second or third season. No tycoon though for me but a group of fans so no crazy money to spend on transfers or anything but I got to stay on as manager. My friends also playing as Leeds was taken over in the third season so it does seem to happen sooner ratherthan later for Leeds.

• 2 months later...

Yeah I am in my third season and I am going through a takeover bid with a consortium. There are rumours going around that I will be replaced by my assistant but I have taken them up to the premier league in 2 seasons so surely that won't happen!

How long have other Leeds takeovers taken as my transfers have been stopped until the bid is resolved and I need to bolster my squad for my first season in the top flight.

Archived