Assistant Manager Pre-Season Friendlies

Just noticed something interesting.

If you have the option selected for assistant managers to take control of pre-season friendlies then across the friendlies he'll squad rotate to get people up to fitness and make lots of half-time subs.

If the option isn't ticked, but if you go on holiday over the pre-season period he'll treat it like a league game and play your best 11 making minimal subs.

When I went on holiday I didn't have "use formation" or "use squad" ticked.

Just noticed something interesting.

If you have the option selected for assistant managers to take control of pre-season friendlies then across the friendlies he'll squad rotate to get people up to fitness and make lots of half-time subs.

If the option isn't ticked, but if you go on holiday over the pre-season period he'll treat it like a league game and play your best 11 making minimal subs.

When I went on holiday I didn't have "use formation" or "use squad" ticked.

well isnt it obvious that if your telling him to "use formation" or "use squad" then he will lol :rolleyes:

well isnt it obvious that if your telling him to "use formation" or "use squad" then he will lol :rolleyes:

He said he was telling him not to do that though.

Anyway that is just a strange anomality of the game. The assistant does not treat the games the same when the user is on holiday. I suppose it is worth putting it in the bugs forum for something that should be looked at.

Archived