Board takeover question

I am currently managing Dundee in the SPL right now and we are comfortably sitting in 4th place around half way through the season. Since the beginning of the season the chairman has been looking to step down as chairman of the club, and I have recently read a few news articles in my inbox that another board member is likely to take his place. My question is will I get sacked? I don't want to get the boot from Dundee since I'm doing so well on very limited resources.

I almost got sacked 10 games into my first season in the game as Annan manager because of this. The new chairman told me he still planned to sack me, but I could have a few games to change his mind. Fortunately I went top of the Third Division and he decided to keep me. Now in the SPL after five years, no thanks to the chairman mind. Won't expand the ground from 2000, upgraded the youth and training facilities from very crap to crap, sold my exciting under 21 scottish left winger for 650k, knowing full well that a chunk of it would be going to Cowdenbeath. So I hope he buggers off soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little worried about my job at Liverpool - despite winning everything on offer to me in season 1, and on course to do the same again in season 2, there are rumours afoot that the consortium looking to buy the Reds want to replace me with Capello!

Archived