Every Goals a Goal Unless You Miss.......

Did the NI league not improve as you improved, Nep?

N. Irish league rep didn't, because its static. However, when I took them over, there were no Professional teams in the NIP. In 2040ish, there are now 8 Professional teams, Linfield regularly make it to the latter stages of the Champions League and some of the other Pro teams get quite far in the EURO Cup.

the quality of the teams is still shocking though, especially the semi-pro sides, who get battered badly by the professional teams.

By being light years into the game and far better than anyone else in Nire. He's got his youth facilities improved massively too. Note the high pace/accel attributes, finishing of 18, and free kicks of 20. That combination on FM= goals.

1.why is his value so low

2.how is he so good

1. He's playing in Northern Ireland, the lowest repped nation in Europe, so values are naturally lowered.

2. If you mean his record, look at those key attributes...

If not, I've seen far "better" regens.

He isnt a great player, the standard of league is so poor that its just easy to score that many goals.

My little sister could probably score half the goals he does in that league.

He would probably only make it in the English league 1, which is a better league than the northern irish league by miles

bit harsh - a L1 striker would only have 10-12 in finishing, let alone perfect speed and FK's

But remember how far in the game he is. Most league one teams would be promoted or relegated, by then you might see a mix of championship teams, maybe some low prem, strikers would have been sold all over the place. Im sure the standard of striker would have improved

But remember how far in the game he is. Most league one teams would be promoted or relegated, by then you might see a mix of championship teams, maybe some low prem, strikers would have been sold all over the place. Im sure the standard of striker would have improved

It would have gone down tbh. Regens were poor on 08. I think Smylie could play for any PL side outside of the title challengers.

how come in 4 league games he didn't get Man of the Match?

Probably my wingers got them. They're the source of many of his goals, and if they manage to get a goal or two and 4 or 5 assists in a game, they'll get MotM

Andrew Smylie=Northern Irish Keirrison

And we are looking in brazil for talent.

Im sorry, nepenthez, how did you manage to develop that player with the unknown club you are managing?

I just got lucky, I guess. As mentioned, I've got perfect facilities and training too. I'm just very fortunate that he has great stats in key areas for a striker.

1.why is his value so low

2.how is he so good

3.did he come through your youths

4.has he no ambition

1. Because he plays in N. Ireland.

2. Again, he's not that "great" - he just has very good stats in key areas.

3. Yes, he came through my youth system.

4. His personality is "Loyal" - So I couldn't tell you about his ambition.

As the guys have been mentioning, its very easy for him to score goals in the N. Irish league. However, you'll note in the screen shot below that he can score goals in Europe too. I won the Champions League with Knockbreda, and he finished top scorer in the competition.

Smylie.jpg

Quite a poor season, by his standards ;)

He did however score 28 goals in 12(1) Euro starts. I played the likes of Barcelona, Inter Milan and Juventus in the latter stages too, and had a tough group with other big Euro nations.

It would have gone down tbh. Regens were poor on 08. I think Smylie could play for any PL side outside of the title challengers.

Okay then! i would suggest you sell him to a Prem side and see how it works out, but i guess he is too important for your team

Nah, not yet.

Well ill be off then anyway, this thread hasnt quite gone off topic yet but it has become more focused towards your remarkable captain.

I have been warned about derailing topics and noone else is active in here at the moment so ill checkup in the morning.

Congrats on your success:thup:

Archived