Strange things...

I thought this place just needed a thread for strange things.

Example:

Chelsea after years of watching their squad age and stagnate, it finally happen. They were relegated! Sadly Forest were the ones that made it happen in the end with a late run to avoid what seemed guarenteed relegation. Chelsea have since sold most of the squad and now are even more elderly than before. The select highlights of their current squad as follows:

Frank Lampard - 39

John Terry - 36

Joe Cole - 35

Alex - 35

In case the departing stars would ever drop the average they seem to have signed a 35 year old Owen Hargreaves! Good for them!

What's funny here is that more or less every other club has managed to keep themselves fresh, but not Chelsea, and they're paying for it!

I think i've seen this discussed before. It may be a bug because the same thing happens with Scholes, Giggs, Rio etc. at Man Utd. They all end up in their late 30's sitting in the reserves!

Wouldnt you on a 100,000+ quid a week lol!

Strange things to happen in my game? Man City spending 370 million quid in 4 and a bit seasons and having 1 league cup to show for it, won against me :mad:

Chelsea were relegated in 2021 recently - the average CA of their 17 best players was a whopping 159.29 - their best player had a CA of around 180.

When they went down, I couldn't believe how good their squad was. Even after "vultures" including me savaged their team with transfers, they still have an outrageously good squad and would be mid-table, if not higher, in the Premiership.

Archived