Offensive production a joke

Man U 6 shots at home vs. Bolton

Zenit Peterburg 3 shots on road

Man City 2-0 win vs. 10 man Rochdale

Please

The shot amounts and the number of goals is ridiculously low, and don't tell me about tactics, attacking, up tempo, no time wasting. What is the deal? I love this game, but this is getting very frustrating!!!!

I guess I'm asking has anybody else noticed lower than realistic shots / goals. With the talent and playing style I am attempting, how can Man U have only 6 shot? Is there some magic tactic that is out there because this is driving me insane.

How many rebounds off the keeper are actually scored?

Anyway, totally ignoring your "it's not my tactics", it probably is. I'm no guru, but perhaps ease off your tempo a little and make sure your defence and midfield are connecting well. Avoid split mentalities.

that would be a miracle. how many shots were you able to get, and nobody aver gets to a rebound off of the goalkeeper

In one of my previous posts I made a catalogue of the shot/goal ratio, but I can't remember.

The tactics that I've created I do manage to score a high percentage of the shots-on-target, so I would suggest that you tweak your tactics. Bear in mind I've been tinkering with my tactics from the release of the first patch till only a couple of weeks ago so it's not been a fluke, it's taken time and work. I suppose it's like anything; you only get back what you put into it.

that's what i'm looking for. i'll look at that

Have a wee look at this page:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=61144

I was having as much trouble as you when it came to scoring rate as well as forming a striker partnership, but upon reading this page I understood things a little clearer. I'm not going to say that I took a lot from this page and these theories but I took a little, but sometimes a little is all you need, certainly was for me.

Man U 6 shots at home vs. Bolton

Zenit Peterburg 3 shots on road

Man City 2-0 win vs. 10 man Rochdale

Please

The shot amounts and the number of goals is ridiculously low, and don't tell me about tactics, attacking, up tempo, no time wasting. What is the deal? I love this game, but this is getting very frustrating!!!!

When you are a big club and a small club comes to your ground to defend, if you get your tactics wrong, you may not create many chances. I suggest you play a SLOW passing game, very wide and definitely not counter attacking. Lots of forward runs, high defensive line you'll be fine. Why play a high tempo if they opposition has 10 men behind the ball? You're not looking to counter.

Archived