Diffrence

Hey okay long term playabilty .... cant play long if the processing time is masive and slows down everything xD

The processing time isn't massive if you have a half decent computer and don't overload the game with leagues though.

Basically, what other people have said, but I don't see much time at all in speed changed between 08 and 09.

The transfer system was allegedly ripped out, but it doesn't seem any different after patching.

City (on 9.1 I think it was) would buy any old rubbish, but that seems to have died down a little.

It's a decent game when patched

tbh Shaman, a part of that is because the match engine, while good for a first effort, seems to have that effect on some players.

Just try to alternate your tactics every now and again in order to experiment and find the right fit for your team, but not every game, or you'll get slated if you lose

Ive read it over and over and over cant grasp it its weird i lose too many 1vs1 and plus my defenders are flopping around like there taking fits :/ thanks for trying to help when i get the grasp ill tell you all i think im geting closer to getting it now :p

If you see strange behaviour in the match engine then it's best to log it in the Bugs forum so we can pass it on for fixing in future versions of the match engine.

Archived