The Perfect Football Manager PC

Hello all.

I can do a full season of FM with Spanish and English(TOP LEAGUE ONLY) with a small database in around 11 hours, I dont know how much a new computer would improve this but.....

Looking to update my PC over the next 2 weeks as this one is getting on for 4 years old right now. I currently have the Dell Dimension 9100 Pentium 4 CPU 3.60Ghz, 3.59Ghz 1.00GB of RAM. I am looking at spending a limit of say £2000 and I am looking for recomendations of what to look out for in today's market. The computer is a home PC used by all so needs the usual features but others only use it for internet and word etc, NO OTHER GAME apart from FM is used on the PC.

I have been looking round and have see some very good computers but I'm not very technological so don't know what to look for. I am looking for a machine that would allow me to breeze through season after season of FM.

So can anyone give me any suggestions as to the perfect partner to the perfect(soon) game?

(please post links)

Thanks in advance.

Well I'm not a tech-head myself but with the budget you've got you'll easily be able to get a home PC that has very good specs that will have FM running fast with alot more leagues loaded.

As I said i'm not that 'tech-head' but I think most computers nowadays are coming with quad core processors, 4Gb RAM and huge hardrives. So £2000 is more than enough to get what you want. :)

If its just for playing FM then get a comp with high processor speed coupled with high ram, if in XP don't get more than 4GB of RAM if in Vista get even more. Graphics card is prob not too important i guess so stick with the other 2 for great performance.

Archived