ultimatum......help?

Hi all, im playing as dundee united, and have finished the first 2 seasons 2nd. The board have sanctioned everything i've asked them to - upgrading youth and training facilities etc - except 1.

When i ask for increased stadium capacity, they say there's no way the council will sanction it. There's a button that is 'ultimatum' but i was too scared to press it as things are going well.

Anyone have any idea what effects this will have? is there a chance they'll build a completely new stadium, and what effect on finance etc will this have? the capacity at the moment is only 14000, which pales into insignificance compared to rangers and celtics....

anyone had any experience of what this might do if i press ultimatum?

Cheers

You are basically saying either expand the stadium or I will resign. It depends how much they value you as manager whether they accept but I rarely use them as I have very little success with them. There are 3 possible outcomes though:

They give in

They don't and sack you

They don't but just warn you.

I would not do it but it is up to you. :thup:

Been sacked any time i've tried an ultimatum. And that's even with the club having major funds available to build new stadia to replace the old ground... Would be cool if it did work though!

There was even a case of someone who's job status was untouchable who issued an ultimatum and got sacked.

I think its a pretty usless function IMO and would like to see it removed or drastically improved for 2010.

Hi all, im playing as dundee united, and have finished the first 2 seasons 2nd. The board have sanctioned everything i've asked them to - upgrading youth and training facilities etc - except 1.

When i ask for increased stadium capacity, they say there's no way the council will sanction it. There's a button that is 'ultimatum' but i was too scared to press it as things are going well.

Anyone have any idea what effects this will have? is there a chance they'll build a completely new stadium, and what effect on finance etc will this have? the capacity at the moment is only 14000, which pales into insignificance compared to rangers and celtics....

anyone had any experience of what this might do if i press ultimatum?

Cheers

why dont you save the game and then press ultimatum. if its of benefit then carry on. if something bad comes of you pressing the button then dont save it and go back into the same game without pressing the button.

i know alot of people will say this is cheating and yes it is but i did it and got the sack after 3 seasons.

Archived